Koga Akemi Hentai Oral Koga Akemi Hentai Oral

Very nice, I found the realistic quality of the animation itself to be rather refreshing from all of the "explosive cum" hentai games/animations. Also nice little touches such as the the girl needing to stop in order to breathe and the cum falling on her face at different places every time you click "out" adds even more to the authentacticy (sorry if I spelled this wrong, spellcheck's being a jerk) of the animation.

Kajio responds:

Well I'm glad that you enjoyed all those features :)

1HG: A Schoolgirl Fantasy 1HG: A Schoolgirl Fantasy

The story feels unfinished, especially concerning Ann and Micheal.
And what was up with that girl's sudden change of heart? "They're friends"? After treating her like a total bitch, once she's experienced her first blowjob she's one of them? Character development, man. Character development.
My suggestion: Don't try to stick a whole story inside a five minute game. Take however long it takes.

Goin Up Goin Up

Loads of fun

But the game's a little too big for my window. Suggestions?

Komix responds:

play in pop up might help

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Very helpful

I had no idea how to do most of this before I watched this, and now I'm more confident about making sprite animations.
The sites were also helpful and I now have other places to look for sprites.

Thank you vry much!

GemCraft GemCraft

From a video gamer's standpoint...

It's a good defense strategy game that utilizes a unique method to vanquish the monsters. I like the fact that there's actually a story behind it, too.

But to put it simply, it isn't challenging enough. All the monsters in the first level moved the same speed, the only difference between one and another is that they're harder to kill.

If you ever make a remake, I propose that you vary the different strengths between monsters attribute wise.

For example:
Kamikaze planes are quick, and they do a medium amount of dmg when they reach their target.
Catapults and tre-bu-sches(yes I know I speeled that wrong, bear w/ me) are med speed that does med damage, w/ a rate of fire 1 missle per sec.
Tanks are slow moving, but do hv dmg missles w/ a rate of fire of 1 missle per 3 secs.

see where I'm getting at here?

as for building towers and trenches, that is remarkably useful. I used a trench and built two towers in the first level, myself.

Creating and combining gems was also a smart move. and I like how they still cost something.

all in all, a good game.